"World's First" Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine We've taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4S gets it done. The MB-4S is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities. Features Backlit LCD screen. Auto thread cutter. USB memory key compatible ATA PC card port and USB port (Host) on RCS; USB port on MB-4S Compatible with Janome software Embroidery speed up to 800spm Built-in features: Built-in Designs: 50 Fonts: 10 Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter Expanded built-in memory Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler Drag & Drop editing for easy placement Embroidery design resize 80% - 120% by 1% Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments (clockwise / counter clockwise) Flip vertically and horizontally Standard hoops: M1: 9.46" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm) M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm) M3: 50mm x 50mm Embroidery area tracing My SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm, designation and other customization Zoom in and out Multi-language selection Stitch-out time indicator Stitch Counter Upper thread and presser foot sensors Manual thread tension control Ball bearing precision
- Remote Computer Screen (RCS): The Remote Computer Screen (RCS) gives you total set-up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors. One RCS can power many machines, saving the cost of additional controllers.
- LED Light: The LED Light offers precise lighting for outstanding results.
- Automatic Thread Cutter: The MB-4S automatically cuts jump threads - even between letters - saving you time and hassle.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor: This feature - not found on professional machines - winds new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design.
- On Board Control: The MB-4S includes an on-board sub-control device. You can use it without the controller! The MB-4S also includes 3 MB of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.